28.8.09

Bags

Durante o Verão dediquei-me ao trapilho... depois de muito fazer e desfazer lá consegui descobrir o ponto ideal para fazer carteiras... alguns dos resultados ficam aqui.

During Summer time I dedicated myself to pieces made out of trapilho... after doing and undoing quite a lot I finally found out the best way to do bags... I leave you here some of the
results.
Blue and White - 20cmx25cm
Feita em trapilho branco e trapilho azul e branco.
Made out of white and blue and white trapilho.


Black and Grey - 17cmx20cm
Feita em trapilho preto e cinzento.
Made out of back and grey trapilho.


Black and White - 24cmx30cm
Feita em trapilho preto e trapilho preto e branco.
Made out of back and black and white trapilho.

Double Pink - 21cmx30cm
Feita em trapilho de dois tons de rosa.
Made out of trapilho with two different pink tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment